“Wellness is an intentional and true state of being stemming from a feeling of wholeness, joy, and peace that comes from the inside out and flows from the deepest part of a person, displaying itself in daily lifestyle, physical, mental, and emotional care of oneself, and decision making; touching not only every aspect of one’s own life, but everyone they come into contact with.”
The WELL was born from the observation that movement of the body and the principles involved increased the overall quality of one’s life. When progressing and living to one’s full potential and wellness in one area of life such as this, it bleeds into all of the other areas of life – an upward, positive swing in all areas!
What we put in, is what we get out. This is the WELL we draw from when times get tough. This is the WELL we live from
We hold an environment of acceptance, care, and dedication. Tell us what your goals are, and we will figure out where you are today, and we will partner with you to get you to where makes you happiest through our functional fitness training. Our personal trainers are attentive, caring, and dedicated to helping you once we are partnered with you to help you reach your health, fitness, and wellness goals.
- Private one-on-one, one-on-two (couples and friends welcome!), and small group exercise sessions
- Complete exercise programming and accountability
- Nutritional guidance and coaching
- Other lifestyle habit coaching: sleep, stress management, and more
“I started working with the trainers at The Well back in April of 2019. Somewhat skeptical what the “holistic” approach really meant, I figured I liked the concept so I should give it a try. Am I ever glad I did. The approach laid forth by the owner is phenomenal. Look at all aspects that make a person “feel well”!
- Are they “physically well”?
- No, let’s build a reasonable and an achievable plan that gets us moving that way.
- Yes, great how far do you want to go? We’ve built plans for marathons and ironman. We got this.
- Are you “eating well”?
- No, let’s fix that. A good car takes good fuel. Comfort food is temporary bliss but leads to lower performance.
- Are you “mentally well”?
- No, not ink blots, but rather is your mind focused or distracted? Let’s get those bumble bees making honey and not buzzing around causing confusion. Through daily emails and weekly conversations The WELL helped me get and maintain focus.
- Are you “spiritually well”?
- Well, I’m not a religious person, so I was skeptical on this one. But what it really came down to is the state of my “inner calmness”. I call it my soul, but you can call it what you want. It’s that Christmas time feeling of peace and goodwill.
- Are your “Relationships Well”?
- Are you and your rope team working together to maximize your relationship? Good relationships help you perform better. Great relationships help you soar. Not a marriage counselor, nor a conflict negotiator, but helped me look at my relationships and focus on growing those that lifted me and trim back those that are toxic and holding me back.
But I’ll really let the results speak for themselves…. – down 30 pounds in 5 months, completed my first triathlon in 3 years, ready to run the Richmond Half-Marathon this weekend 11/16. Physically fit – check – business back on track, performing better than ever. Focused, solution minded and energetic helped me get it right.- check – strengthened relationships with some I lost touch with. These folks have helped me grow and for that I owe them immensely. Of course the increased energy has helped me keep these lines communicating- check – the bumble bees are calm, my soul is happy and the future looks bright!- check. Thank You The WELL! You guys are awesome.”