We’re providing one-on-one private, holistic personal training with an emphasis on functional fitness.
This means, we want to know your health, fitness, and overall wellness goals to cater your private sessions toward what you want to accomplish.
We’ve found this to be more effective and sustainable long-term, instead of fitting everyone into a cookie-cutter fitness model.
Our holistic, functional fitness training addresses strength, balance, stability, mobility, flexibility, and stamina. No two plans look the same for our clients as everyone comes with different variables and different goals.
What is an Exploratory Session?
This is where we learn more about where you are and what you want in your fitness journey. Some things we’ll cover include:
1. Medical history – Have you had injuries, surgeries, illnesses? Are you on any medications? Are you dealing with any chronic conditions?
2. Posture – We have you stand up and we take a look at how you hold your body.
3. Movement – We take you through a few key body movements between lower- and upper-body to see what your foundation is like. This is key so we can help to prevent possible discomfort or injury as we build your fitness together.
4. Initial body baseline – Where are you at today with your weight, body fat percentage, BMI, and other measurements? We take these down to see where you start from. (Not a requirement but a suggestion based on your goals).
5. Goals – We sit back down and discuss goals. What is it that you want to achieve? Are they realistic and achievable?
6. Game plan – With your goals, what resources do you have available in terms of time, schedule and budget? How can we best partner with you to help you from where you are today to get to where you want to be? How much support or accountability would be most effective for you?
We can discuss anything from nutrition to sleep to stress management in addition to your exercise sessions.
Please fill out the form below and a coach will reach out to you as soon as possible.
“Reaching out to The Well was one of the best decisions of my life. They aren’t your typical high pressure trainer who treats all clients like they’re “Joe Fitness.” They listen to you and collaboratively come up with a game plan that fits your individual level, schedule, goals, and state of mind. They approach the process with an open mind, a generous heart and all the encouragement you need to make sustainable life changes.” – Stacey B.