The Necessity of an Immovable Performance Goal
Prevents you from:
- Working on pure emotion.
- Doing too much and burning out or too little and getting behind.
- Giving up
What is it:
- Definite goal
- Defined reasons “why,” why is it important
- Definite deadline
- Definite action steps, small goals to reach, “checkpoints” along the way
- Schedule time accordingly: “time blocks”
- Adhere to the schedule
- Keep it simple
- Make it tangible
- Look at the goal and plan daily upon waking and before retiring
- Prioritize with balance
- Celebrate check points achieved
- Work, fitness, etc.
- Even if this is a hobby, like learning the guitar!
Allow us to help you define appropriate fitness goals and get a plan to work towards them today!
richmond-wellness.com | 8 N Robinson St Richmond VA 23220 | 804-367-3589