What do you do when you don’t know the answer to something? You go to someone (or some resource) that does, right?
Think of all the areas of life that coaches, trainers, mentors, etc, are beneficial: from dog or pet training, to business coaches and mentors, to tutors when you are studying a course or new skill, to apprenticeships, to parent-type influences in your life that you can lean on for an ear and wisdom-laden insight, and so much more .. and yes, also fitness trainers and nutritionists to help us to feel and perform at our best!
Typically, these relationships are finite (save the parent-type influences, often) – they have a beginning and an end. When you learn what the teacher has to teach you, you move on.
7 Reasons Why It’s Good to Have a Coach:
- Outside insight to challenges: getting out of our own heads can be not only refreshing, but very productive. Without fresh information, we may not see solutions to our challenges.
- Knowing you’re not alone: chances are, if you’re experiencing it, they’ve seen it before. They’re alongside you for the journey until you no longer need them.
- Personal relationship: they get to know you and can reveal things to you that you may not have been aware of previously.
- Fresh perspective: within the coaching relationship, they bring their experience and their expertise to the table, and you benefit.
- Save time and frustration: don’t waste time figuring it all out on your own; find someone who has success in the area that you wish to see the same in your life, in the same way (philosophy) that you want it, as well.
- Accountability: coaches typically give “homework” and/or reinforce what they are teaching and check in with you to see if you are learning and successfully applying what is being taught.
- Results: good coaches are results-oriented and will be flexible to deliver their teachings and approach in a way that works for you, your personality, and your life variables. If results haven’t been had, then the job isn’t done. You are co-creating with them the success you wish to see (this is a partnership of sorts).
The value of education and training these days is invaluable. In what ways are you currently growing your potential in different areas of your life? Are you becoming a better family member, a better, more supportive significant other, a better friend, a more valuable asset to your workplace, and to yourself – are you growing into an exponentially happier version of you and taking care of your health and well being?
How so? I’d love to hear from you the ways that you are growing personally. As a holistic health and fitness trainer, I greatly value personal growth and I thoroughly enjoy talking about it, always!
Teachers help us to grow to the next level. Learning and growing brings a spice and excitement to life that cannot be measured.
I believe that “fitness” can be applied to ALL areas of life. And when we are stretching and growing, we are becoming more fit in those areas.
What are you growing towards?
Are you ready to take your health and fitness to where you really desire it to be? Want to do it effectively, as a sustainable lifestyle change that you enjoy, and not waste hours of time and a good amount of money in the process? Reach out to me and let’s explore. I offer a one-hour exploratory session to all of my prospective clients. The value is $95, I am currently offering it for $49.
Reach out to me via email or telephone, and feel free to check out the website for more information as well!
Let’s see what we can do together!
firstname.lastname@example.org | 804-367-3589 phone