*To reduce calorie intake, use half the amount of sweetener or double the recipe to share and keep it as is!
Pair with protein of choice to complete the meal! (eggs, turkey bacon, protein powder mixed with water or unsweetened almond/coconut/cashew milk are all great examples!)
- 2 ½ cups blanched almond flour
- 1 ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp ground nutmeg
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup raw honey
- ¼ cup whole milk yogurt
- 2-3 very ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- ¼ cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat the oven to 350º
- Grease a large bread pan with butter or coconut oil.
- In a large bowl, mix together the dry ingredients: almond flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt, and baking soda.
- In a medium size bowl, whisk together the eggs.
- Add in the honey, yogurt, mashed bananas, and vanilla.
- Whisk together until combined.
- Stir the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients until combined.
- Fold in the chopped walnuts.
- Pour the batter into a large bread pan and bake for 50-60 minutes until the center is firm.
- Remove and let cool, enjoy!
Want more help in planning your meals and nutrition? Reach out to me and let’s have a conversation about what your goals are, where you are today, what challenges you’re facing, and how I can help!