*To reduce calorie intake, use half the amount of sweetener or double the recipe to share and keep it as is!
- 1½ cups almond flour
- 3/4 cup canned pumpkin (or cook and puree pumpkin yourself)
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 1½ tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 cup raw honey (optional)
- 2 tsp almond butter
- 1 Tbs sliced almonds
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix all dry ingredients together in a large bowl. Set aside.
- Mix eggs, almond butter, honey, and canned pumpkin in another medium bowl. Combine with dry ingredients and mix together.
- Coat muffin tins with coconut oil (or use paper muffin cup)
- Scoop batter evenly into 8-10 muffin cups (lightly greased with coconut oil, or lined with paper muffin liners).
- Bake for 15-20 minutes. Watch muffins to be sure they do not overcook.
- Sprinkle almonds on top after taking them out of the oven, enjoy!
Want more help in planning your meals and nutrition? Reach out to me and let’s have a conversation about what your goals are, where you are today, what challenges you’re facing, and how I can help!