*To reduce calorie intake, use half the amount of sweetener or double the recipe to share and keep it as is!
Pair with protein of choice to complete the meal! (eggs, turkey bacon, protein powder mixed with water or unsweetened almond/coconut/cashew milk are all great examples!)
Raspberry or Blueberry Almond Muffins
Great for breakfast on the go!
- 1 cup almond flour
- ½ tsp almond extract
- 3 eggs, whisked
- 1 cup almond butter
- ⅓ cup raw honey
- ⅓ cup slivered almonds
- ⅓ cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 cup fresh raspberries/ blueberries
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- Mix all dry ingredients together in a large bowl. Set aside.
- Mix eggs, almond butter, almond extract, honey, and coconut oil in another medium bowl. Combine with dry ingredients and mix together.
- Fold in fresh raspberries/blueberries
- Bake for 25 minutes on middle rack. Watch muffins to be sure they do not overcook.
- Remove and let cool, enjoy!
Want more help in planning your meals and nutrition? Reach out to me and let’s have a conversation about what your goals are, where you are today, what challenges you’re facing, and how I can help!