Are you pushing yourself to the point of burnout? What are you using to measure your current situation? What support systems do you have in place? What are you doing to de-stress?
What resources do you have? We have a plan to help you recover and reboot.
Grab a pen and paper as you watch the video above.
On a 1-10 scale (10 being absolutely out of control), rate yourself in the following areas of feeling possible burnout regarding your …
- Physical ailments
- Mental Health
- Job or personal life proficiency – apathy is apparent
- Feelings of ineffectiveness or lack of personal accomplishment
- Lack of wanting to exercise or overtraining?
- Indifferent or lack of knowledge to nutritional needs
- You keep saying you don’t have the time but are getting 6 hours or less sleep each night?
What is the tipping point of wellbeing? Use your internal guidance system. These are your feelings and self-awareness. Where are you on this scale? What is your vibration?
Our feelings are our indicator of where we are. You can identify where you’re at by a scale of energetic vibration or feeling.
In terms of feelings, this scale looks like this (from highest to lowest):
Resources for recovering from burnout:
- Emotion Code – Are distorted energy patterns the root cause of aging, infirmity, disease and burnout?
- Is our body living in the past?
- What if the core of every symptom, disease or stress are emotions or memories stored in our unconscious minds?
- Massage, chiropractic care, infrared sauna, sound therapy and magnetic energy
- Meditation: David Young, Insight Timer, Heartfulness RVA, frequent getaways
- Abraham Hicks – Raising your vibration (search for on YouTube)
- Lisa Healthy’s workshop: How can we raise our vibrational Frequency?
- Using music’s healing vibration to center and refocus
- Burnout training, staleness and recovery exercise programs
- Nutritional resources:
- Weston A Price: https://www.westonaprice.org/
- Eat Right 4 Your Type: http://dadamo.com/
- National Institutes of Health (NIH) Dietary Guidelines: https://ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/list-all/
- Axe: https://draxe.com/
- Sleep resources:
- Lisa Healthy – U of R Wellness Educator – Sleep consultation: lisahealthy.com
- National Sleep Foundation Website: https://sleepfoundation.org/
- American Academy of Sleep Medicine: http://www.sleepeducation.org/
- American Sleep Association: https://www.sleepassociation.org