What state of being do you want to function from, in all that you’re doing?
Do you want to go through your days energized, invigorated, lively, feeling great?
You can change your overall state of wellness by implementing simple, feasible habits.
- You MUST start with believing that you CAN achieve the overall wellness and state of being that you desire.
- You must make the commitment that you’ll have an open mind about how that change will take place AND the commitment that you’ll do what it takes to embrace the change – particularly the internal work to grow yourself into the person you really want to be
- Doing it –
- Define your vision for wellness. What is wellness to you?
- How does that look in tangible goal form? (Start small)
- 30-Day goals:
- Define 5 daily habits that are not helping you to achieve your 30-day goal and ideal wellness to drop, and 5 alternative habits to implement that will take you towards your 30-day goal and ideal wellness
- Commit to following this every day for your 30-day goal.
- Seek out resources
- Supportive people
- Knowledgeable resources & professionals (NOT the almighty Google)
If you have any questions in the meantime, you can reach me at email@example.com!