- 1 red bell pepper cut in small squares
- 1 yellow bell pepper cut in small squares
- 1 lb of cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 3 Tbs olive oil
- 1 Tbs oregano
- 1/4 tsp each: crushed red pepper flakes, sea salt, black pepper
- 1 Tbs red wine vinegar
- 1.5 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 can of cannelloni beans (15 oz) rinsed and drained
- 2 cups of spinach or arugula
- Preheat oven at 425 and line backing sheet with parchment paper
- In a large bowl, combine bell peppers, tomatoes, 1Tbs of olive oil, oregano,salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes
- Spread vegetables on in single layer on baking sheet; roast 15-20 min, until they blister.
- For dressing: whisk red wine vinegar, mustard and remaining olive oil until emulsified,
- Once vegetables are done, add beans, spinach, and roasted vegetables in a bowl. Drizzle dressing over and serve.
- Tip: if you want added protein, chicken or shrimp will pair nicely with this!
richmond-wellness.com | 8 N Robinson St Richmond VA 23220 | 804-367-3589