Let’s face it – theres SOOOO much information out there on what to eat, what not to eat, when to exercise, when not to exercise, when to eat, when not to eat, how much to eat, how much is too much to eat, how to exercise, how not to exercise, and the list goes on ..
For every article that supports one thought, there’s typically at least one to be found to oppose it.
So, how do we sift through the madness?
- Identify good, sound resources to glean information from. Where do they get their information?
- Identify the intent behind the message – is the article simply promoting a certain lifestyle or brand?
- Is the information for the general public, or for a specific sub-set of individuals?
- Does it resonate with you, or seem outlandish? Our intuition has much sense of what is real and what may be hype.
- Invest in a professional coach with credentials and experience to help sift through the information and help create a strategy that works specifically for you, and a plan that you can stick to!
At the end of the day, recognize your own empowerment to make choices for yourself and use information and knowledge for your benefit.
I currently have openings to work with 3 new clients. I would love to explore if we would be a fit to work together. Click here to fill out a brief application to help me understand where you are and what you are looking to accomplish. I’ll get back to you within 24 business hours and we can have a conversation.
I look forward to connecting!
owner/personal trainer, Richmond Wellness
PS: Don’t wait until New Years’ day! Start right now, while you’re thinking about it and your motivation is high!