We’ve had many people wonder and ask about what it is like to get started working with us.
What does it look like?
An Exploratory Session is the first step to working together.
It is a one-hour session where we meet and go through:
- Medical history – have you had injuries, surgeries, illnesses? Are you on any medications? Are you dealing with any chronic conditions?
- Posture – we have you stand up and we take a look at how you hold your body.
- Movement – we take you through a few key body movements between lower- and upper-body to see what your foundation is like. This is key so we can help to prevent possible discomfort or injury as we build your fitness together.
- Initial body baseline – where are you at today with your weight, body fat percentage, BMI, and other measurements? We take these down to see where you start from.
- Goals – we sit back down and discuss goals. What is it that you want to achieve? Are they realistic and achievable?
- Game plan – with your goals, what resources do you have available in terms of time, schedule and budget? How can we best partner with you to help you from where you are today to get to where you want to be? How much support or accountability would be most effective for you?
From there, we get started. The Exploratory Session gives us enough information to properly create you a place to start.
If you’re not sure where to start right now, this is for you.
Reach out today by applying for an Exploratory Session. Let’s have a conversation about it and see where it goes!